Saturday, May 19, 2007

Busy Saturday


Well, this is my week off between class sessions. (And btw, I got A's in all three classes - woohoo me!) So I've been trying to get a bunch of stuff caught up or done ahead this week. I won't get done half of what I'd like to get done, but anything is better than nothing. So far, I've put 3 dinners in the freezer, stained a window (the trim) and rag-painted the front door. And done laundry. I need to do MORE laundry. Forever.

For lunch today, I made enchiladas for the first time. I used some leftover shredded chicken, mexican cheese, chili powder tomatoes, and pinto beans for the filling. They weren't a total failure but they weren't a hit either. They squarely fall in the category of "I'll have to try that again and see if I can make it better." They are a great and economical use of leftover meat.
This picture obviously isn't from today, but it's still a good estimation of what Nugget looked like after lunch. Get thee to the tub, baby!

No comments: